Packing for a long trip means that you have to be sure what you really gonna need there.
Moving around with a heavy luggage filled up with the stuff that you eventually never use is sth that I have faced before…
So this time I planned the most important things couple of months before my trip and bought the things I didn´t have 🙂
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- Lenovo Yoga tablet 2 – bought it mainly because it´s easier to edit videos, use GPS and read ebooks.
- DELL Latitude E724 – processor Core i 5, enlightened keyboard (good for shared rooms, where you can´t always use the light in the middle of the night and disturb others), not heavy (easy to carry), 360 degrees (screen can be turned the way you like), has built in smart card reader (solves my problem with Estonian ID card, that will be used to sign documents).
- External Hard Drive – since I love photography and making videos, that´s a must have thing for sure. All my files will be stored safely.
- Solar Powerbank– saves your nerves and time when you only have 2% left on your phone in an unknown city!
- Universal Worldwide Travel Wall Charger – can be used anywhere in the world.
- Xiaomy Yi camera – copy of GoPro camera. Creating videos underwater, in the air .. anywhere.. and it´s easy. Some of you may ask that why did I buy the copy, not original. Well I´m going on a trip where I have to spend a lot of time sharing room with others and believe me – I don´t want to risk losing sth so expensive. Xiaomy costs around 3-4 times less and has almost the same specifications as the original GoPro itself.
- Xiaomy Yi accessories – everything I need to make easily photos and videos (headstrap, chest strap, waterproof protector etc.)
- Flashlight – you always need it!
- Running shoes;
- Light comfortable clothes;
- Laundry bags for shoes – I can later use them to separate my clothes into different categories (makes it´s easier to find the things I need right away).
- Manicure/pedicure things;
- Many other things can be bought abroad aswell, that´s why this category is so short.
- First aid medicine
- 2 pair of glasses
- ID card;
- VISA document;
- Driving license;
- Travel Insurance;
- Vaccine certifications;
- Scuba Diving license.
- CARRY ON backpack (pink)
- CHECKED backpack 50 litres (beige)
- INSPIRATIONAL STUFF
- Travel book;
- Notebook – for sketching and making notes;
- Travel map – scratch it 🙂
Hopefuly that´s all I´m gonna need for a start. If you have any other ideas or thoughts that you wanna share, please do it here in comments 🙂